Food Pantry Ministries
First Street Mission Ministries provides food assistance for families and individuals, including groceries for those with a residence and proper documentation, and sack lunches to homeless individuals on a first come, first served basis.
Grocery Services for Families and Individuals with a Residence
Wednesday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm & Thursday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
To receive groceries, please be sure to bring the following documentation:
- Picture identification for all adults in the household
- Social Security cards or Birth Certificates for the children in the household
One of the following for Proof of Residency that is 30 days old or less:
- Rent receipt with landlord’s telephone number
- Electric, water, or gas bill
Servicios comestibles para las familias e individuos con una residencia
Miércoles 10:00 am – 1:00 pm & Jueves 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Personas que estan interesado para recibir los comestibles deben traer los siguientes artículos:
- Tarjeta de identificación para todos los adultos que viven en la casa
- Tarjeta de seguro social o certificado de nacimiento para los niños que viven en la casa
- Uno del siguiente que es 30 días viejos o menos: un recibo de la renta con el numero de telefono del propietario o una cuenta de la compañia de electricidad, gas, o agua
Grocery assistance is provided one time every three months. Grocery guests that have children who are enrolled in WIC, Medicaid or CHIP or if the household receives Food Stamps or TANF, please bring this documentation to receive grocery assistance one time every two months.
For guests who are in a housing program in which all of their bills are paid for them please bring a letter from your case worker that includes your name, date of birth, current address and a statement that explains that you are in a housing program. This written referral will be a guests Proof of Residency and Income.
Sack Lunches for Our Neighbors who are Homeless
Monday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm & Wednesday 2:30 – 4:30 pm
Sack Lunches are served to individuals who are homeless on a first come first served basis. On Monday and Wednesday guests are able to come in, receive their meal, and join us for a cup of coffee or lemonade. Each person who is homeless is able to receive one sack lunch per service day.